COVID LEAGUE CHANGES
The YGSBL League has had to change a few things in order to be able to have our league run in as safe manner for our Athletes, Coaches, Refs and league personal. In order to have our league this year we had to follow the Waukesha School District guidelines and protocols as the High Schools teams..
1) We need to limit spector’s to (5) adults per team into the gym. Each team Will have (2) coaches, (1) Parent (or another asst.coach) representative for emergencies, (1) parent to keep score in the book or operate the scoreboard. (1) parent to video the game. Each team will recieve (5) passes total and will need them to enter the building.
2) Coaches, athletes and any parents must wear mask when entering and moving around the Facility.
- For now players on the court playing will have to wear mask. This could change.
3) Games will be played back to back (4) courts, empty gym before (8) other teams enter (4 sessions a day)
4) Temps will be taken at entrance.
5) Entrance & Exit different doors.
6) Refs sitting between games sitting by themselves.
7) We ask that all Athletes hand Sanitize prior to entry into the game (sanitiser will be available at each scores table).
(8) One ball will be used on a court throughout the game. Ball will get disinfected prior to game and at halftime.
9) All teams will asked to clean up bench areas on departure (sanitize wipes will be supplied and all trash should be disposed of in receptacles at the end of each bench).
We will notify all Head Coaches on the protocols on where to enter and exit the building when they get finalized.